The terms below will govern the sale of merchandise relating to apparel by Mamie Ruth LLC to Customer, for sales.
- Terms and Payment.
1.1 Terms. Merchandise terms and minimum order quantities of Merchandise are set forth on Schedule A.
1.2 Purchase Orders. Customer must submit written or digital purchase orders by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through our website for the Merchandise no later than ten (10) business days prior to the requested delivery date, setting forth quantity, type, and requested delivery date of Merchandise. Orders may vary based on the products requested, as some have preset delivery dates. If orders are placed directly through Mamie Ruth LLC, either by phone, email, or at a wholesale market, the above does not apply.
1.3 Payment. Customer will be invoiced for Merchandise orders on day of order placement and payment is due based upon discussed terms at time of order placement. Seller will withhold fulfillment of Customer’s purchase orders until payments are received in full.
- Shipping. Customer will be responsible for a $15 shipping charge, flat rate. If the total purchase is over $2000, all shipping fees will be waived. Customer must notify Seller of any claimed shipping error or damage within 7 days of receipt of Merchandise. Customer’s failure to give such notice within that seven-day period shall be deemed a waiver of Customer's claim for incorrect or damaged shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. Within 10 days of Customer’s receipt of Merchandise, Customer may return (i) Merchandise that does not conform to Seller’s product specifications or (ii), Merchandise damaged or shipped incorrectly if notice of condition is given within 7 days of receiving the merchandise. Returns will be credited to Customer’s account or replaced based on availability. Refunds will be given in the case of errors in production on behalf of Mamie Ruth LLC. Custom products, if produced correctly as approved by the Customer, either online or by consult, are non-returnable.
- Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SELLER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OF CUSTOMER.
- Buyer-Seller Relationship. The relationship created by this agreement is solely a buyer-seller relationship. This agreement does not make either party the employee, agent, or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
Acknowledged and agreed by:
- digital agreement registration -
Emily Bargeron, Feb 1, 2022, 12:01 AM
Mamie Ruth LLC
107 W. Liberty St. Savannah, Georgia 31401
Minimum Order Quantity: 6 of each non-custom style
Minimum Order Quantity: 12 of each custom style
Free Shipping on Orders over $2000