Frequently Asked Questions!
How much will a hat cost me?
- We require a $40 booking fee that will cover any and all trims and decorations. Once you're in the store, you will choose your hat! Hat prices range between $78-$89. This means your entirely custom hat will average at $120!
Will I have to share the space with another group?
- Our studio can hold up to 10 people, and we do allow multiple parties to book for the same time. If you would like to have a private party, reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not creative but I still want to make a hat. Will someone be there to help?
- Every booking comes with a guide to help you along the way. You'll be surprised at how creative you can be! However, our guides are hat professionals and will be happy to help!
There is a waiver included on the booking. What is the reason?
- To make the custom experience as immersive as possible, we want to offer all of the tools we would use to make our signature hats. That said, there are hot tools such as wood burners, glue guns and torches at use in the studio. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe in our creative space, so if you are uncomfortable with using any of these tools, please let your guide know in advance.
I can't make it to my booking. How do cancellations work?
- We offer a full refund up to week in advance. If there is an emergency, reach out to us at email@example.com
Do you offer kids parties?
- We can accommodate kids parties! We ask that you let us know in advance so we can ensure we have youth hats in stock.
How long will this take?
- Groups typically take between and hour and half to two hours to complete their custom hats!
If you have any remaining questions, don't hesitate to reach out! firstname.lastname@example.org